|Tuesday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
10:00 AM- 2:00 PM
$125 per 45-minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have outpatient mental health benefits?
- Is an authorization number for therapy required?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How much is my co-pay?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- Does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider ?
Which Insurnace plans are accepted?
I accept PPO plans and plans that allow for out-of- network providers.
This is a partial listing plans accepted:
BlueCross of California
United Behavioral Health(UBH)
Cash and checks accepted for payment.
Insurance does not pay for late cancelled or missed appointments.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session as booked.
To avoid double bookings all appointments need to be scheduled by telephone.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.